We offer a variety of on-site and remote services (often referred to as ‘virtual assistance’) to help you maximize your productivity and increase your bottom line. We help with the “busy” work so you can focus on building your business.
Please note: This page lists the services we perform, most often, for our existing clients. If you don’t see the service you need here, please contact us via the information at the bottom of every page to discuss your needs with us.
- Administrative and clerical office tasks
- Internet, web, and cloud-based services
- Word and document processing
- Information Technology Management
A large part of what we do here at Wisdom Seekers is help our clients determine direction, identify the best tools to optimize their efforts and assist in implementing those tools and ideas. If you think we can help, or you just need someone to talk to, give us a call at 210-473-2863. We look forward to helping you maximize your efforts.
Operational, Administrative and Clerical Services
- Consult on and manage projects, product development, social networking, etc.
- Implement and monitor marketing campaigns
- Manage events with the eSpeakers application or other tools
- Data entry of leads (program sign-ups, business cards, etc.) into database, spreadsheet, or CRM tools.
Internet, Web, and Cloud-based Services
- Setup and deploy online and cloud-based services – CRM, eCommerce, Task Management, etc.
- Assist in creation of newsletter templates
- Edit, schedule, and post newsletters
- Post articles to online publications sites
- Review website; verify links, post announcements, perform basic periodic maintenance and edits
- Assist with social networking optimization – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Proof and post blog and Twitter items
- Assist with basic website and blog editing
Word and Document Processing
- Writing Support – Proofreading, editing, and sometimes even ghostwriting
- Manage newsletters and publication systems
- Consolidate multiple documents based on client’s editing and comments
- Create, edit, format, and proofread documents in any stage of the creative process
- Implement and manage CreateSpace accounts
- Convert existing documents to ebooks
Information Technology Management
With a 30 year background in computers, computer and network design and maintenance, and information technology management, we are well equipped to assist you with many of your information technology (IT) needs:
- Consulting on computer system and infrastructure planning, upgrades, and implementation
- Research and consulting on hardware and software solutions for your business
- Project management of systems implementation; web-based and on-site
- Network planning and optimization